BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20080610

i have come to a conclusion...
I have decided to give up on ppl who were meant to destroy themselves...
if u dun treasure urself, tat is ur problem from now on..
Dun expect i am going to helped U again..
I am not ur mother or watever,
nd my help, treat mi like a treasure..
dun nd mi, treat mi like a shit...
Pls F*** off from my life...

If u really think those ppl are ur real good friends, pls go ahead and have this mindset...
dun later come to mi like a stupid ass-hole...
i will not be soft-hearter for u this kind of person anymore..

(IF U SEE THIS POST, I JUS HAVE TO TELL U PLS DUN COME AND DIRTY MY CHIT-CHAT BOX OR MY BLOGS, IT WILL JUST MAKE MI HATE U EVEN MORE...MAYBE U MAY EVEN OFFEND PPL WHO READS THIS...DUN SAY I DID NOT WARN U...)


0 comments: