BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20110227

saw my Pri sch teacher, have a kind of funny feeling...
wen young, i am a person who hate studying, my this poor teacher have to stay with mi till very late to make sure i finish up my homework and send mi home as she live near mi...
during tat time, i really hate her to the max cus she always remind my parents to make sure i finish up my homework..
To mi is like complaining to my parents
But i nv noe tat tat this is only the starting of changing my life, after i wen another class, i kind of miss tat teacher cus if not becos of her passion, i will not be able to go soo far..
Though i may not remember wat she have told mi, but to mi she is a great person tat changes my life.. Hope i will not disappoint u...
and last but not least, i only wan say 1 things

THANK YOU
MISS OW YANG LAO SHI

0 comments: