BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20080114

haiz

haiz,
today wen sch feeling sick...
dun feel like going but still have to go sia..
wake at 3am feeling whole body aching, dun nos why also..
wen to go sleep on sofa, but it even wen worst sia!!!
soo go back bed to sleep loh...
lies until 8 plus, mus wake up liao...
prepare to go sch sia..
but my head feel heavy sia, like having fever...
but dun hav...
soo i wen to sch loh..

wen i reach MRT station, den my friend, SL sms mi saying tat my the other friend, LX overslept...
diaozz loh..
den SL say will meet mi first..
who nos, last min she mus go fetch her cousin from sch,
cause her cousin was not feeling well...
den i wen to ask my another friend KY where she is??
Thank god, she is on the way to sch liao..
haha...soo happy...
at least got ppl follow mi go sch sia..

In class, we would discussing wat and where to eat later..
she saw mi sick, so suggest go sch canteen eat..
but my the other two friends wan to eat outside...
soo we wen to northpoint to eat loh..

After eating, we wen back to sch..
i was feeling not ver well...
soo i put my head on the table and rest..
nth wen into my head of wat teacher teach sia...
so i ask SL to teach mi loh...

After tat, we wen to ask my teacher MR Johnny abt the phase test ...
wen will it conduct??
after tat, we ask Miss Mary (the teacher i hate most) abt her test..
she nv give mi a date sia..
sianzz loh..

Watever loh..
Now i mus go rest...
cause really not feeling well..
Take care all of u...

0 comments: