BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20080128

tired

Last saturday, 26012008,
i wen to work at 3pm...
quite alot of customer lah...
but quite used to it liao cause everytime also like tat...
but one thing is my leg hurt alot...
cause the day before got napfa test...
sian loh...
cannot bent down, but still have to...
if not, i cannot do stock up...

Den around 9pm plus...
my stupic manager take out 1 person from the kitchen to the counter...
sian loh...
only left with 2 ppl inside the kitchen...
how to run...
think i really a spider ar...
got 8 hands huh...
somemore dun wan come in help..
all becos she scared boss sia...
boss come in, she faster ask my kitchen crew to help outside counter...
jus for show..
i really very angry sia...
really thought of jus punch out my card and go off, jus like wat i did last time...
but i also think now, if i go off, den my auntie how???
cannot be soo selfish..
jus becos of her, let my auntie suffer...
not worth it men..
soo i work until 11pm, and i go home..

next day, i work 7am...
only slept for 3 hours...
all thanks to my scheduler..
really think i deity..
but morning really tired..
alot of things dun have..
mus go borrow from other store..
somemore also down crew...
mus settle alot things with my manager..
all thanks to the selfish manager i work with on saturday..
only take the things she wan from other store, forget about the others things the manager remind her...
so my afternoon manager hav to go take the product from other store..
i swear in my life nv see soo many product mus borrow forom other store in one day...

0 comments: