BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20080323

Prepare for the result

Today my male teacher (Mr J) call mi to tell mi about the Poly thing...
i told him i will nos it on 4th April..
Remember a few days ago, i told him( Mr J) tat higher nitec person call mi...
He told mi not to worry about tat first, just wait for the Poly notification...
Cause if higher nitec person call, mean he wan to take u in first cause of ur result..
so if i did not get in Poly, higher nitec will still have a place for mi...
Though i did not do quite well for my Theory exam, but my teacher did help mi...
My overall GPA is still quite high chance for mi to go Poly..
i quite prepare for the result liao...

Actually i will like to thank Mr J & Mr M for helping mi soo much..
They will always be there for mi anytime i need their help...
They won't favourable anyone...
If not because of them, i will not have come so far...
I will not know i actually can do alot of things...
I actually can score so well in my exam...
My future is really in my hands..
I will definitely go back and find them...
Mr J also say if i need help in future for my study, i can always go back find him..
He already over done what a teacher should do...
I also promise him if i get into Poly, i will buck up my theory...

As for Ms M, i dun wan to say any comment...
Any 1 who nos her should nos her character...
No need mi to say...

*Lx, i did not mean to make u worry... If i did, i will say sorry... But u still dun nos Wat Mr J told mi, so dun make any guesses to make yourself worry, OK... I also told u if u are prepare to nos, den i will tell u... so just think positive... I can only say it is not so bad of wat u think...

0 comments: