BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20090223

Happy + Sad

hurray, exam finish liao..
is time to sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep..
gain back all my sleep i have lost during my exam ...

today grandma birthday, celebrate till 12 midnight...
i still dun wan sleep..
haiz, tml still got work in the morning..

As for Mac, i am finally going to end my journey (work) soon....
i have inform my boss and she wan to sit down with mi to talk...
but i think no use le, since i have open my mouth, mean tat i have alr thought thoroughly..
abt 5 years of working, sure got abit sad wen leaving la...
but is time for mi to explore outside and learn news things le..
i will always remember wat i learn at there..
cus that is the place i really learn and see alot of things in...
from a person who nos nth abt work, to a person who nos how to deal with diff customer..
and also understand how to work and communicate well in a management team...
hmmm, will blog wen is my exact day of leaving..

As for the photo taken today, pls wait patiently for my kor kor to send mi 1st...

0 comments: