BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20090209

hmmm, my blog seems dead..
hai, jus finish my CT last week...
for my science, i dun nos...
cus i nos i did not do well...
as for Communication, i think it was all rite la...

next week still have more exam...
haiz...
alr start doing revision le...
hope to pass well this time...
or even my expectation...
haha...

(For some 1 info, i hate ppl come threaten mi... and also think before u talk... i help u more, or u help mi more huh... pls think hor.. and also i am not ur maid or even a dog, come command mi watever u wan... ur friend like tat, doesn't mean i also, ok... and in wat position are u to command mi, wtf do u think u are... wen ever u need my help, the way u ask like F*** sia, tat is call command, ok... i am not a soldier... even thought u are able to pass this sem, i shall see are u soo lucky next sem... my tolerance for u have reached...)

0 comments: