BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20080516

finally finish my maths quiz liao...
got 1 question i forgot to write 1 more step, think will minus half a mark...
but is ok, i have done all my best..
soo no regrets...
think can pass...
haha...

Monday is a holiday, but got work...
haiz sian..
got 2 assignment to rush out during the weekend..
but will try to finish in 1 day, cause only do using the computer...

got 1 circuit actually must hand up on 15th week, but my teacher bluff us...
ask us to hand up today...
soo i finish last week, and handed up liao...
some of my friend nv even do at all...
den my teacher tell us the actual day is 15th week..
den i -.-, make mi rush out the circuit, wen i still got other assignment on my hand..
but nvm, at least i no nd to bother abt the circuit anymore..
this is the 1st time i do a circuit, and it work straight away...
soo happy...

0 comments: