BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20080509

Today the MRT tat i took from sch to home is damm hot sia..
like no air-con..
somemore still got alot of ppl inside..
they really can tahan sia, some ppl still can slp sia..
i thought of changing to another MRT, but mus wait for 7 mins..
i lazy la, cause sch finish quite late today...
soo i stay inside until reach my station..
1st time in my life i sweat inside a MRT...-_-'''
NVM. it has pass liao, soo forget abt it la..
Hope it won't happen again..

Later going to work midnight, cause today alot of my colleague apply leave..
soo i helped lo, and tml will become my off days..
hehe..
but Sunday still have work, haiz...
Having Mathe quiz next Friday..
Wish mi good luck...

( Assignment are increasing already, and some of them are quite rush also, only give us little time to finish, hope i can cope well...)
( Holidays faster come, i really nd gd rest and let my brain relax)

0 comments: