BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

20080519

haiz, today went to work...
guess wat i see...
it is closed, den i went forward to see wat happen...
OMG, my store was flooded with water last night..
wen i reach, ppl has been cleaning up the store liao..
i den diao lo... this is the second time ...
i mus clean up also..
soo i rest for a while...
den go wash up everything with my friends...
Guess wat, we went to the garbage bin to wash...
because the water at my store was cut off..
soo smelly sia, one of my friend busy taking photo of us...
den i -.- lo..
she say this is a special moment wen she see mi and my friend wash at the garbage bin..

after tat, we wen back to the store to continue washing the trays..
my shoes gana water, soo bo bian, have to take out my shoes..
after that we spilt up to do different things...
i was going to wash the ice cream machine..
wah biang, soo smelly sia wen i open the cover..
cause the water from the ceiling fall inside the machine...
soo i have to wash the whole thing lo...

but suddenly, the water from the roof-top start to fall again...
sian lo..
it is even more smelly until i want to vomit...
we faster call the contractor to come, den i went out to get some fresh air...
soo i wait until they clean up the floor, den i go back to work again...
Wa biang, wat a bad luck day sia...
but lucky my boss went to buy us some lunch.. "Nasi Lemak"
Or not, maybe all of us will faint...
soo we work work till 8.30 pm, and the store reopen again...
Yeah, it is also time for mi to go home...
all of us want to faster go home bath, cause got dirty water keep falling on us..

i was also very hungry, so i went to eat with my friend + her bf +her bf friend...
they were quite fun to talk with ...
we laugh a lot...
my food was treated by my friend, thanks wor...
but the food really sucks, next time dun go that store again...
hee...

wat a interesting day, am i rite???
haha...

0 comments: